revision 43702 gives broken lazbuild

leledumbo
Administrator
Can anyone confirm before I file a bug report? This happens when I try to build using `make clean lazbuild useride`, lazbuild crashes even when called without argument.

Re: [Lazarus] revision 43702 gives broken lazbuild

Mark Morgan Lloyd
leledumbo wrote:
> Can anyone confirm before I file a bug report? This happens when I try to
> build using `make clean lazbuild useride`, lazbuild crashes even when called
> without argument.

Freeman raised that one yesterday and Martin said he fixed it- around
14:00 GMT I believe.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

Re: [Lazarus] revision 43702 gives broken lazbuild

leledumbo
Administrator
OK, just checked out again. Everything works.