Re: [Lazarus] my journey was amazing

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

image

Hi friend!

I'd like to tell you about my last journey, it was full of adventures, please read more here open link

See you soon, Gabor Boros

Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:40 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: What the fuck....

Well do you go to /r/coffee and tell them that? There's nothing inherently wrong with addiction as long as it doesn't have a huge negative impact. If someone can't quit smoking cold turkey, this is the way to go. I'd go as far as to say that the vast majority of smokers have tried to quit multiple times and failed. Shit's hard. Why anyone would be against something that reduces the harm to themselves and others generated by smoking is beyond me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10