Re: [Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Re: How to use GetElementById?

Re: [Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Re: How to use GetElementById?

silvioprog
Oh, the email of Sergei was in the spam page. Sorry Sergei. ^^'

Oops, I did not know about the crosspost, it will not happen again. ;)

Hm..., I did not understand much about how to use the GetElementById function, I'll avoid using this feature.

Thanks for the answers guys. :}D

2011/1/30 Andreas Schneider <[hidden email]>
On Sunday, January 30, 2011 13:52 silvioprog wrote:

Sorry... but nobody? :(

Well, when you crosspost to two mailing lists (which you shouldn't ...), then also check both of them ;-) There was an answer on the Lazarus ML.

--
Best Regards,
Andreas

--