Re: [Lazarus] Too large height of TEdit and TSpinEdit in xfce

Re: [Lazarus] Too large height of TEdit and TSpinEdit in xfce

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Dear Mr. Berglund and Coppola,

Thank you for your response.
It seems that we have to set those heights manually, unfortunately.

Fujimaki

On Monday, September 16, 2019, 10:22:37 AM GMT+2, Bo Berglund via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:24:40 +0200, Salvatore Coppola via lazarus

>Ok it is a workaround but why not call your function only one time at start for instance in main form create?

Yes, a typical workaround...
I am so used to using OnShow since my form always is only shown once
and never hidden afterwards. But you are right that it should rather
be in OnCreate!