Re: [Lazarus] Problems using RunCommandIndir with Lazarus, 2.0.0

Re: [Lazarus] Problems using RunCommandIndir with Lazarus, 2.0.0

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Sat, 02 Mar 2019 09:56:07 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now for another RunCommandInDir problem:
> When I run the command to extract the information a black command
> window is briefly flashed on screen and then disappears.
>
> Is there some way to make this window minimized or invisible while it
> runs?
>
> The available options for RunCommandInDir seem to be:
>
> type TProcessOptions = set of (
>    poRunSuspended, //Start the process in suspended state.
>    poWaitOnExit, //Wait for the process to terminate before returning.
>    poUsePipes, //Use pipes to redirect standard input and output.
>    poStderrToOutPut, //Redirect standard error to the standard output.
>    poNoConsole, //Do not allow access to the console window for the
> process (Win32 only)
>    poNewConsole, //Start a new console window for the process (Win32
> only)
>    poDefaultErrorMode, //Use default error handling.
>    poNewProcessGroup, //Start the process in a new process group
> (Win32 only)
>    poDebugProcess, //Allow debugging of the process (Win32 only)
>    poDebugOnlyThisProcess //Do not follow processes started by this
> process (Win32 only)
> );
>
> It seems like poNoConsole could be what I am after, but it is Win32
> only...
>
> No option to hide the console?

Why not to use TProcess?

Carlos Eduardo S. Matuzaki
Curitiba, Paraná (Paran&aacute;), Brazil

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.

Op 2019-03-02 om 22:52 schreef Carlos Eduardo S. M. via lazarus:

>> It seems like poNoConsole could be what I am after, but it is Win32
>> only...
>>
>> No option to hide the console?
>

> Why not to use TProcess?

RunCommandInDir is a TProcess wrapper and resides in the same unit.
TProcessOptions are the same as euh, TProcess :-)