Re: [Lazarus] Class type to package name?

Re: [Lazarus] Class type to package name?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I am moving this discussion to the lazarus list.

Mattias, okay thanks for adding FindInstalledPackageWithUnit t PackageIntf. I'll check out the latest from svn and test.

I am going to be creating a few more "interesting" forms as examples of reusable forms registered with the lazarus ide. After I make adjustments to the code in issue #32182, based on your edit to PackageIntf, what are the odds of including RegisterForm in ProjectIntf?

I will follow up with a few custom forms. I'll record a brief video of them to summarize what they do/how they work. Hopefully if people here are receptive they might be included in either the components or examples folder with Lazarus.