[Lazarus] suggestion for Mac for Lazarus application deployment

[Lazarus] suggestion for Mac for Lazarus application deployment

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Dear all,

I would like to deploy one of my lazarus application for Mac too.
Actually I have both windows and linux version but I have some requests
from Mac users.
I am going to buy a Mac but since I never used a Mac I would like to ask
you if you have any suggestion, which Mac should I choose?

I hope it is not too OT.
Thanks in advance.
Andrea

Re: [Lazarus] suggestion for Mac for Lazarus application deployment

On 2017-06-15 13:17, Andrea Mauri via Lazarus wrote:
> I am going to buy a Mac but since I never used a Mac I would like to ask
> you if you have any suggestion, which Mac should I choose?

Do you need portable computing, or always working from the same desk?

Portable computing:
     Macbook Pro Rentia would be my choice.

Desktop working:
     iMac 5K (if you have the budget). My wife has one
     and the screen is gorgeous. Otherwise a normal iMac should
     do nicely.
     If your desk is already quite full, then maybe a Mac Mini is
     the best option with a KVM switch (to share the keyboard,
     monitor and mouse).

Regards,
   Graeme