[Lazarus] strange error with RichMemo

BobB
I used the svn version and it worked fine in a test Application.  But in another Application I get the following error upon Build (also upon Compile, but not upon Quick Compile):
Genny.lpr(21,1) Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterCustomRichMemo

Although the message refers to the last line of the lpr file, RichMemo is not referenced there.
The only difference I can see is that the Application with the error does not have the component on the main form.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

A. G.

Re: [Lazarus] strange error with RichMemo

leledumbo
Administrator
Add the package unit to the lpr uses clause, or check "add unit to the uses clause" or something similar in the package viewer