[Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

[Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi anybody.
I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
"No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one say what is wrong?

Re: [Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Normally Lazarus starts with a "GUI" project. This is edited by putting "Buttons" (etc) on a form.

I believe you want to write a "program".  (console app)?
You start with "program MyProg;" and use "readln" and "writeln"?

Then go to the menu "Project" => "New Project" and choose "Simple program" as project-type.

Am 01/03/2020 um 05:28 schrieb Евгений Кадисов via lazarus:
Hi anybody.
I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
"No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one say what is wrong?

Re: [Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 07:28:50 +0300
Евгений Кадисов via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi anybody.
> I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu
> 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I
> give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
> "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one
> say what is wrong?

If compile works and run fails, check
Run / Run parameters ...

What are your settings there?

Re: [Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
My program is a GUI project that was edited by putting "Buttons" (etc) on a form.

вс, 1 мар. 2020 г. в 11:38, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus <[hidden email]>:
On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 07:28:50 +0300
Евгений Кадисов via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi anybody.
> I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu
> 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I
> give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
> "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one
> say what is wrong?

If compile works and run fails, check
Run / Run parameters ...

What are your settings there?

Re: [Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Solved. Thanks. There was an error in run parameters.

вс, 1 мар. 2020 г. в 13:54, Евгений Кадисов <[hidden email]>:
My program is a GUI project that was edited by putting "Buttons" (etc) on a form.

вс, 1 мар. 2020 г. в 11:38, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus <[hidden email]>:
On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 07:28:50 +0300
Евгений Кадисов via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi anybody.
> I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu
> 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I
> give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
> "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one
> say what is wrong?

If compile works and run fails, check
Run / Run parameters ...

What are your settings there?

Re: [Lazarus] "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found".

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

Wrong person?

Regards

Dean Vincent

Application Delivery Management

Computacenter (UK) Ltd

Hatfield Business Park,

Hatfield Avenue,

Hatfield,

AL10 9TW

M: +44 (0) 7834 350 570 (450570)

[hidden email]

www.computacenter.com

EXTERNAL EMAIL – EXERCISE CARE WITH LINKS AND ATTACHMENTS

Solved. Thanks. There was an error in run parameters.

вс, 1 мар. 2020 г. в 13:54, Евгений Кадисов <[hidden email]>:

My program is a GUI project that was edited by putting "Buttons" (etc) on a form.

вс, 1 мар. 2020 г. в 11:38, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus <[hidden email]>:

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 07:28:50 +0300
Евгений Кадисов via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi anybody.
> I have installed lazarus (2.0.2) . My operating system is Ubuntu
> 19.10. When there are no more errors (only hints and warnings) and I
> give the command F9 (run) Lazarus answers with a strange output:
> "No program file "/home/eugen/aux/lmarka/unit1" found". Can any one
> say what is wrong?

If compile works and run fails, check
Run / Run parameters ...

What are your settings there?

COMPUTACENTER PLC is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 03110569. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 01584718. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (Mid-Market) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 3434654. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (FMS) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the registered number 3798091. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive mail for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you receive it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Computacenter information is available from:
http://www.computacenter.com
Privacy Notice