[Lazarus] pi units or libraries

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Has anyone in the community written any units or libraries for the rasbary Pi?  Specificly, I'm looking to use the GPIO pins.

Chris Kelling

Re: [Lazarus] pi units or libraries

Op 29/04/19 om 13:47 schreef Chris Kelling via lazarus:

> Has anyone in the community written any units or libraries for the
> rasbary Pi?  Specificly, I'm looking to use the GPIO pins.
>

> Chris Kelling
>
> Email addresses:

A while ago (2016) I ported pigpio
(https://abyz.me.uk/rpi/pigpio/index.html) to freepascal. See freepascal
list : GPIO for pi, 27/7/2016.

If you're interested I can mail you the sources.
Depending on the pi's firewall rules, you could control the gpio's over
the network. Nice to test your gui-app on your desktop before deploying
it to your Pi.

Koenraad.

Re: [Lazarus] pi units or libraries

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list