[Lazarus] make ide custom option

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Lazarus] make ide custom option

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
I'm trying to add -gw2 to ide building, was it OPT?

I tried:

make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"

But noted no change.

Maybe lazbuild would be a good idea, although I also dont know how to
put custom options for it

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] make ide custom option

Mattias Gaertner
On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:39:39 -0300
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to add -gw2 to ide building, was it OPT?
>
> I tried:
>
> make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"

OPTS

Mattias

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] make ide custom option

FreeMan
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Carbon_Interface

which one is OPT="" or OPTS=""  ?
I'm using this for qt without error
CPU_TARGET=x86_64 OS_TARGET=darwin LCL_PLATFORM=qt OPT="-k'-framework'
-k'ApplicationServices' -dUSE_QT_45 -g -l"

On 28.02.2015 13:50, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> I'm trying to add -gw2 to ide building, was it OPT?
>> >
>> >I tried:
>> >
>> >make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"
> OPTS
>
> Mattias


--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] make ide custom option

Mattias Gaertner
In reply to this post by Mattias Gaertner
On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:50:45 +0100
Mattias Gaertner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:39:39 -0300
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to add -gw2 to ide building, was it OPT?
> >
> > I tried:
> >
> > make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"
>
> OPTS

Sorry. Of course, OPT is right.

Mattias

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] make ide custom option

leledumbo
Administrator
In reply to this post by Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
> make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"

try: make clean bigide LCL_PLATFORM=cocoa OPT="-gw2"