[Lazarus] lazreport to fpReport converter

[Lazarus] lazreport to fpReport converter

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

Hello,

Thanks to Christian Ulrich there is now a component available that can read
a basic lazreport file and convert it to fpReport.
(unit fplazreport, in fcl-fpreport).

It's not perfect, and can definitely be extended: barcode, qr code support
are missing and probably master-detail can use some improvement, but I would
appreciate some feedback on it. iif there are bugs, please report them in
the bugtracker.

Re: [Lazarus] lazreport to fpReport converter

On 2018-05-05 22:52, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> Thanks to Christian Ulrich there is now a component available that can read
> a basic lazreport file and convert it to fpReport.

Kudos to Christian. The last push to finally say goodbye to LazReport.
Also well done to all that took the original fpReport and ran with it -
improving and fixing it further than the time I had available. The
absolute joy of seeing open source development at its best. FPC really
have a gem of a reporting tool now!

Regards,
  Graeme

2018. 05. 06. 12:47 keltezéssel, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus írta:
> Kudos to Christian. The last push to finally say goodbye to LazReport.
> Also well done to all that took the original fpReport and ran with it -
> improving and fixing it further than the time I had available. The
> absolute joy of seeing open source development at its best. FPC really
> have a gem of a reporting tool now!

Is it have LazReport like script feature?

Gabor