[Lazarus] lazbuild: package not found

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

I tried (using lazbuild v2.1.0 from SVN trunk):

:~/Svn/lazarus$ lazbuild --build-ide= --add-package tachartlazaruspkg
Error: (lazbuild) package not found: tachartlazaruspkg

Before update from SVN this command worked without problems.

Also tried:

~/Svn/lazarus$ lazbuild --verbose-pkgsearch LCL
Error: (lazbuild) package not found: LCL

A bug in lazbuild?

Adding packages through GUI works without problems.

--
   Valdas Jankūnas

Re: [Lazarus] lazbuild: package not found

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:39:16 +0300
Valdas Jankūnas via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried (using lazbuild v2.1.0 from SVN trunk):
>
> :~/Svn/lazarus$ lazbuild --build-ide= --add-package tachartlazaruspkg
> Error: (lazbuild) package not found: tachartlazaruspkg

Fixed.

> Before update from SVN this command worked without problems.
>
> Also tried:
>
> ~/Svn/lazarus$ lazbuild --verbose-pkgsearch LCL
> Error: (lazbuild) package not found: LCL

That is not how "--verbose-pkgsearch" works. This option only increases
verbosity of other operations. It does not search a package on its own.

2019-06-24 17:19, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus rašė:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:39:16 +0300
> Valdas Jankūnas via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I tried (using lazbuild v2.1.0 from SVN trunk):
>>
>> :~/Svn/lazarus$ lazbuild --build-ide= --add-package tachartlazaruspkg
>> Error: (lazbuild) package not found: tachartlazaruspkg
>
> Fixed.
>
> Mattias

Thanks.

--