[Lazarus] lazbuild and package output dirirectory

[Lazarus] lazbuild and package output dirirectory

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi

I'm maintainer of fpc and lazarus on FreeBSD and I have added some lazarus apps to ports tree (peazip and transmision-remote-gui for example), but I'm having some problems when an app needs some packages not compiled by default with lazarus (editors/lazarus is compiled like BIGIDE on FreeBSD).

Currently, I'm using lazbuild -d  to compile lazarus apps. If I remove -d parameter, lazbuild will compile missing package from lazarus source code (source code is part of editor/lazarus port).

The main problem is that outputdir of these packages always is created into --lazarusdir. It break some ports rules because it'll create files out of working directory.

How can I define output directory of missing packages? I want that missing package output directory will be create into current working directory and it doesn't touch lazarusdir directory (similar way like when lazarusdir is not writable. It create output directory to home directory). I was looking into lazbuild source code to try add a new option but I read that touch lazbuild is not a good idea. Maybe It could be defined into *.lpi file. Any idea about it?

Greetings
ACM

Re: [Lazarus] lazbuild and package output dirirectory

[...]

Forget it. I found the way to do that

Greetings
ACM