[Lazarus] gtk2: GetOrCreateWidgetInfo: MainWidget info was created causing a memory leak

[Lazarus] gtk2: GetOrCreateWidgetInfo: MainWidget info was created causing a memory leak

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
New build of Lazarus (trunk) gives errors with CudaText gtk2 build. How
to fix that?

user@PC:~/cuda/cuda/app$ ./cudatext
Gtk-Message: 14:01:37.977: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: 14:01:37.987: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
[...]

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] gtk2: GetOrCreateWidgetInfo: MainWidget info was created causing a memory leak

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
It is fixed; thanks.

On 13/09/2019 16:17, AlexeyT via lazarus wrote:
> It is fixed; thanks.
>> New build of Lazarus (trunk) gives errors with CudaText gtk2 build.
>> How to fix that?

If you mean it now longer *prints* the message then yes. (This has been
converted to a compile time warning, if you compile the LCL/interfaces.)
If you mean the leak itself (if indeed that exists/existed), then not
necessarily. Unless there are more fixes, that I am not aware off.

On 13/09/2019 17:45, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:
> On 13/09/2019 16:17, AlexeyT via lazarus wrote:
>> It is fixed; thanks.
>>> New build of Lazarus (trunk) gives errors with CudaText gtk2 build.
>>> How to fix that?
>>
> If you mean it now longer *prints*
now => no

Now I have No idea where the w came from