[Lazarus] fpvectorial: TvPolygon missing?

[Lazarus] fpvectorial: TvPolygon missing?

while trying to recompile a program using fpvectorials TvPolygon the
declaration is not found:

When grep'ing the directory whre fpvectorial lives there is nothing found in
any file.

Has this type been deleted or am I missing something?

TIA,
Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <[hidden email]>

Re: [Lazarus] fpvectorial: TvPolygon missing?

sorry for the noise, I had an old version of fpvectorial in the paths...

--
Marc Santhoff <[hidden email]>