[Lazarus] fpspreadsheet: custom property in xslooxml writer

[Lazarus] fpspreadsheet: custom property in xslooxml writer

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

I need to generate an xslx file with a custom property. It's a matter of
adding to the zip the file docProps/custom.xml (I see that libreoffice
adds more files in that directory but for my purposes custom.xml is enough).
The only way I found is to override the WriteToStream methos of
TSSpreadOOXMLWriter: copy it verbatim and add my new stream in the new
implementation.
It works fine, but I wonder if is there a better way.
Maybe the writer could add some hooks to insert custom files in the xslx
document?
BTW, I also thought of overriding the WriteMedia method (since it
exposes the TZipper as a parameter) but unfortunately it's not virtual
so it cannot be overridden.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007