[Lazarus] fpreport: Rendering Report to Printer did not work on RasPi (arm-linux)

[Lazarus] fpreport: Rendering Report to Printer did not work on RasPi (arm-linux)

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have created a report with fpreport (in code) and it works on Windows
(32-bit app) with Rendering to LCLCanvas, PDF  and Printer without problems.

On a RasPi with rasbian (on Jessy, Wheezy the same) rendering to
LCLCanvas and PDF works, but on printer it shows not the text. pictures
are correct rendered. The text is not rendered or only some points,
except the footerband.  It looks in some test like the drawn text is
overwritten.

I have dived a little into fpreport and found out, it must have to do
with Canvas.Textout in TFPReportExportCanvas.RenderMemo. The parameters
of Canvas.TextOut are imho correct, but not the rendered result. If i
change Canvas.TextOut to Canvas.TextRect (as in designmode) and use the
same parameters, the text is written to the printer, it looks like
something goes wrong on arm-linux with Canvas.TextOut.

I am using fpc fixes32 (42593) and Laz Fixes20 (61645) and tested with
Lazarus 2.1.0 r61504:61683M FPC 3.3.1 i386-win32-win32/win64 (42644) too

I have post this on the freepascalforum
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,46343.msg329973.html#msg329973
with an adapted sample of the fpreport-excample from Lazarus.

Regards

Andi

Re: [Lazarus] fpreport: Rendering Report to Printer did not work on RasPi (arm-linux)

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Who is the renderer for printer (gtk2/linux/arm) used in fpreport ? The
printer itself is cupsprinters (found in OSPrinters). But i have not
the glue which renderer is used, because the output in cupsprinters is
postscript.

Have somebody a hint for the used renderer for me? Or should i file a
bug ?

With qtprinters it is correct rendered.

Andi