[Lazarus] fppkg - autodetect on Windows

I've just rebuilt Lazarus and FPC, and noticed that fppkg is a lot less
intrusive again, which is good.

In the setup dialog, which directory is one supposed to specify (see attached
screenshot)? I have modified the installer so that the fpmkinst-directory is
also deployed, but nothing I enter seems to enable the "Create Config" button.

I tried:
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)         (this is what intuitively makes sense)
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\                  (this is what the text asks for)
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)\bin

At least it is safe to ignore again (without it creating a faulty config) and
Lazbuild also works, so automated builds work again.

Martok

fppkg.png (63K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] fppkg - autodetect on Windows

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Op 16-02-19 om 15:50 schreef Martok via lazarus:

> I tried:
> $(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)         (this is what intuitively makes sense)
> $(LazarusDir)\fpc\                  (this is what the text asks for)
> $(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)\bin

You cannot use Lazarus-style macro's. It does not resolve them. But I
would expect that it comes up with a proper default-value? (What does
the drop-down box shows, or is it empty?)

Regards,

Joost.