[Lazarus] fpexif leak

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
G'day,

I posted a patch for fpexif a little while back.  Not sure who maintains fpexif, but could they review and hopefully apply?  I forgot to add 'patch' to the name of the ticket I raised.

I'm convinced it's a typo in the code...  An object is being created but only freed if an exception is raised, suspect the "except" should be "finally".

I've been running with the patched code for a while now with no issue.

Many thanks

Mike

Re: [Lazarus] fpexif leak

Am 09.04.2019 um 11:12 schrieb Michael Thompson via lazarus:

> G'day,
>
> I posted a patch for fpexif a little while back.  Not sure who
> maintains fpexif, but could they review and hopefully apply?  I forgot
> to add 'patch' to the name of the ticket I raised.
>
> I'm convinced it's a typo in the code...  An object is being created
> but only freed if an exception is raised, suspect the "except" should
> be "finally".
>
> I've been running with the patched code for a while now with no issue.
>
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=34537

Oh, sorry, I did not see this one. It should be fixed now.

Re: [Lazarus] fpexif leak

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
> Oh, sorry, I did not see this one

Not a problem.  Many thanks :-)