[Lazarus] fpDebug error "Debug information not available"

[Lazarus] fpDebug error "Debug information not available"

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

Hello,

I want to test the fpDebug debugger. I followed http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-Need-testers-for-the-a-new-debugger-td4037911.html

When I run a LCL application, I get the following error within Lazarus IDE:

[Window Title]
project1 - Lazarus IDE v1.7
[Content]
No Dwarf-debug information available. The debugger will not function properly. [CurrentProcess=TDbgWinProcess,DbgInfo=TFpDwarfInfo]
[OK]

I tried various "Type of debug info" in Project Options. The last I tried:

Do you have any hints?

OS: Win 10 64bit
Lazarus: trunk 1.7 32bit

Ondrej

Re: [Lazarus] fpDebug error "Debug information not available"

2017. 03. 28. 20:14 keltezéssel, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus írta:

> Hello,
>
> I want to test the fpDebug debugger. I followed
> http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-Need-testers-for-the-a-new-debugger-td4037911.html
>
> When I run a LCL application, I get the following error within Lazarus IDE:
>
> [Window Title]
> project1 - Lazarus IDE v1.7
> [Content]
> No Dwarf-debug information available. The debugger will not function
> properly. [CurrentProcess=TDbgWinProcess,DbgInfo=TFpDwarfInfo]
> [OK]
>
> I tried various "Type of debug info" in Project Options. The last I tried:
>
> Do you have any hints?
>
> OS: Win 10 64bit
> Lazarus: trunk 1.7 32bit
>
> Ondrej

Hi Ondrej and All,

For me Automatic and Stabs give the above error message and works with
the other three options. Tried with Win10 64bit, FPC 3.0.2 32bit,
Lazarus trunk 54502 (build with a simple "make" command then installed
components\lazdebuggers\lazdebuggerfp\lazdebuggerfp.lpk).

Gabor