[Lazarus] fixes_1_8 - What happened with default width of DBGrid's columns?

[Lazarus] fixes_1_8 - What happened with default width of DBGrid's columns?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi All,

I switched from revision 54808 to 55332 and got different default column
widths. Reported as bug. I hope Ondrej fix it ASAP.

Gabor

Re: [Lazarus] fixes_1_8 - What happened with default width of DBGrid's columns?

On 15.06.2017 14:43, Gabor Boros via Lazarus wrote:
> I switched from revision 54808 to 55332 and got different default
> column widths. Reported as bug. I hope Ondrej fix it ASAP.

ASAP is a loose time definition but the fix should happen for RC3.

Ondrej