[Lazarus] exception class 'EResNotFound' with message: Resource "H1" not found

[Lazarus] exception class 'EResNotFound' with message: Resource "H1" not found

Peter Williams
Hi All,

I have a legacy Delphi component which I converted to Lazarus.

I needed to delete the compiler directive:

{$R *.res}

in order to get my component to compile. Now I get this run-time error in the demo project which I am using to test it.

The only .res file I have is one from it's original Delphi 7 source code. The original .res file is 510 KB.

How do I convert to .res file to a Lazarus one?

Debugger Exception Notification

Project demo1.exe raised exception class 'EResNotFound' with message:
Resource "H1" not found

[ ] Ignore this exception type

Best Regards,
Peter / pew