[Lazarus] error in https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/math/floor.html

the example on the bottom was apparently copied from the documentation of the ceil function. The results were changed for floor, but the function call was not.

--
Sincerelyn
Dr Engelbert Buxbaum

Re: [Lazarus] error in https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/math/floor.html

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On 19.11.2020 13:23, Dr Engelbert Buxbaum via lazarus wrote:
> the example on the bottom was apparently copied from the documentation of the ceil function. The results were changed for floor, but the function call was not.

Correct, thanks for reporting, I fixed that.

BTW, this is FPC documentation, so better to report to the fpc-devel
mailing list.

Ondrej