[Lazarus] editorconfig support

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

if anyone is interested, I've started a support of editorconfig
for Pascal in general (which you can use in your editor project),
as well as Lazarus IDE extension

thanks,
Dmitry

Re: [Lazarus] editorconfig support

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 10:43 AM Dmitry Boyarintsev <[hidden email]> wrote:
if anyone is interested, I've started a support of editorconfig
for Pascal in general (which you can use in your editor project),
as well as Lazarus IDE extension

With the last revision made, the code currently satisfies 100% (191 of 191) editorConfig Core tests!
The code doesn't depend on anything but RTL (classes, sysutils units).
And some pieces are also written w/o RTL dependency.

The specs of editorConfig require parsing of file masks, in a certain manner.
Obviously, since all the tests are being completed, the code is working.

But are there any Pascal libraries already available that can perform file masks parsing?
As well as bash expression processing?  Specifically Brace Expansion: https://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/html_node/Brace-Expansion.html

thanks,
Dmitry

Re: [Lazarus] editorconfig support

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 4:00 AM Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> But are there any Pascal libraries already available that can perform file masks parsing?

Masks unit (/components/lazutis folder of Lazarus)?
This however assumes all strings are UTF8 and requires the LazUtf8 unit.

It could easily be rewritten to handle singe-byte encoded strings
though (it was so in th eold days, I rewrote it to be UTF8 compatible
in the past).

--
Bart

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:36 AM Bart via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Masks unit (/components/lazutis folder of Lazarus)?
This however assumes all strings are UTF8 and requires the LazUtf8 unit.
 Yep. That's the one I had on my mind but could not remember.
Thanks