[Lazarus] datamodule shown twice...

Eduard Filipas
hi
in topic "ide hangs" you can read what been going on with my Lazarus...
as you know my ide hanged i managed to get it back ...had some problems
with datamodule not finding ancestor been shown as Tform that was solved
by ide but now i have shown datamodule twice in project options|forms
...can i just ignore it? or should i again make new project and add
files to it ? and then again question raises do i also add lfm files to
the project or just pas files..thank you.

Re: [Lazarus] datamodule shown twice...

Mattias Gaertner
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:48:59 +0100
Eduard Filipas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi
> in topic "ide hangs" you can read what been going on with my Lazarus...
> as you know my ide hanged i managed to get it back ...had some problems
> with datamodule not finding ancestor been shown as Tform that was solved
> by ide but now i have shown datamodule twice in project options|forms
> ...can i just ignore it?

Yes.
Or you could close the project and edit the lpi file and remove the
wrong entry.

> or should i again make new project and add
> files to it ? and then again question raises do i also add lfm files to
> the project or just pas files..thank you.

Pas files are enough.