[Lazarus] Zeos SQLite Linux

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I'd like to check out working with Zeos and SQLite.

I have an "SVN" installation of Lazarus on Linux. So i used same for
testing.

I found a demo program and when trying this I found it includes the line
sLibraryLocation := sAppPath + 'sqlite3_library.dll';
So it obviously is doe for Windows (On Linux it just shows an
appropriate Error message.)

So the question is to do Zeos / SQLite / Linux ? I failed to find such
information yet.

Thanks,

-Michael

Re: [Lazarus] Zeos SQLite Linux

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017, Michael Schnell via Lazarus wrote:

> I'd like to check out working with Zeos and SQLite.
>
> I have an "SVN" installation of Lazarus on Linux. So i used same for
> testing.
>
> I found a demo program and when trying this I found it includes the line
> sLibraryLocation := sAppPath + 'sqlite3_library.dll';
> So it obviously is doe for Windows (On Linux it just shows an
> appropriate Error message.)
>
> So the question is to do Zeos / SQLite / Linux ? I failed to find such
> information yet.

You should ask this on a ZeOS mailing lists/forum. We don't maintain zeos.
Based on the above, I would think that the zeOS SQLITE driver doesn't
support Linux.

Re: [Lazarus] Zeos SQLite Linux

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
El 27/03/17 a les 12:07, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus ha escrit:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2017, Michael Schnell via Lazarus wrote:
>
>> I'd like to check out working with Zeos and SQLite.
>>
>> I have an "SVN" installation of Lazarus on Linux. So i used same for
>> testing.
>>
>> I found a demo program and when trying this I found it includes the line
>> sLibraryLocation := sAppPath + 'sqlite3_library.dll';
>> So it obviously is doe for Windows (On Linux it just shows an
>> appropriate Error message.)
>>
>> So the question is to do Zeos / SQLite / Linux ? I failed to find such
>> information yet.
>
> You should ask this on a ZeOS mailing lists/forum. We don't maintain zeos.
> Based on the above, I would think that the zeOS SQLITE driver doesn't
> support Linux.

Well, I have a project using zeos+sqlite under linux since 2007 and it's
working just fine.
I recently modified it (my project, not zeos) so I can confirm it still
works.
I'm using zeos 7.1.4 (in 2007 I think I was using 7.0.3).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007