[Lazarus] Yet another wiki attack

Graeme Geldenhuys

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools

The above URL has no text regarding the Lazarus IDE "Tools" feature.
Instead it has some spam.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

Re: [Lazarus] Yet another wiki attack

Paul Ishenin-2
19.04.2011 16:50, Graeme Geldenhuys пишет:

> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools
>

> The above URL has no text regarding the Lazarus IDE "Tools" feature.
> Instead it has some spam.

Thanks, I reverted those pages and blocked spammers.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Yet another wiki attack

Hans-Peter Diettrich
Paul Ishenin schrieb:

>> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools
>>

>> The above URL has no text regarding the Lazarus IDE "Tools" feature.
>> Instead it has some spam.
>
> Thanks, I reverted those pages and blocked spammers.

Thanks2 :-)

Shouldn't this page be titled "Code Tools"?

DoDi

Re: [Lazarus] Yet another wiki attack

vfclists .

On 19 April 2011 11:45, Hans-Peter Diettrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Paul Ishenin schrieb:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools

The above URL has no text regarding the Lazarus IDE "Tools" feature.
Instead it has some spam.

Thanks, I reverted those pages and blocked spammers.

Thanks2 :-)

Shouldn't this page be titled "Code Tools"?

I was just looking at the http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Codetools page (google "lazarus codetools") and it looks like a page for developers wanting to extend or develop CodeTools rather than for those who want to use it.

Perhaps they should be renamed?

DoDi

Frank Church

Re: [Lazarus] Yet another wiki attack

Mattias Gaertner
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:30:53 +0100
Frank Church <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 19 April 2011 11:45, Hans-Peter Diettrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Paul Ishenin schrieb:
> >

> >  http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools

> >> Thanks, I reverted those pages and blocked spammers.
> >>

> > Thanks2 :-)
> >
> > Shouldn't this page be titled "Code Tools"?
> >

> I was just looking at the http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Codetools page
> (google "lazarus codetools") and it looks like a page for developers wanting
> to extend or develop CodeTools rather than for those who want to use it.
>
> Perhaps they should be renamed?

Maybe there is a misunderstanding.

"Codetools" written as one word is the package
(lazarus/components/codetools/codetools.lpk). The IDE uses it, but other
programs too. That's why the wiki page "codetools" is about the package.

And the IDE has a lot of tools about source code, or short "code tools",
written as two words. They are described on various wiki pages,
including the page "Lazarus IDE Tools".