[Lazarus] WinCE widgetset implementation of TCustomListbox.SelectRange: testers needed.

[Lazarus] WinCE widgetset implementation of TCustomListbox.SelectRange: testers needed.

Can somebody please test the changes I made to the widgetset
implementation of TCustomListBox.SelectRange for the WinCE widgetset
in r63339.
.
It compiles and in theory it should work, but I cannot test this.

Methods to test:
TCustomListBox.SelectAll
TCustomListBox.SelectRange, with ALow and AHigh set to values other
than zero and Count-1.

Thanks in advance.
--
Bart

Re: [Lazarus] WinCE widgetset implementation of TCustomListbox.SelectRange: testers needed.

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Am 10.06.2020 um 12:12 schrieb Bart via lazarus:

> Hi,
>
> Can somebody please test the changes I made to the widgetset
> implementation of TCustomListBox.SelectRange for the WinCE widgetset
> in r63339.
> .
> It compiles and in theory it should work, but I cannot test this.
>
> Methods to test:
> TCustomListBox.SelectAll
> TCustomListBox.SelectRange, with ALow and AHigh set to values other
> than zero and Count-1.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Had to dust off my old Windows Mobile phone for this and get Windows
Mobile Device Center working on Windows 10, but yes, it works as on
Windows. :) (boy, that took me back ^^')

Re: [Lazarus] WinCE widgetset implementation of TCustomListbox.SelectRange: testers needed.

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:25 PM Sven Barth via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Had to dust off my old Windows Mobile phone for this and get Windows
> Mobile Device Center working on Windows 10, but yes, it works as on
> Windows. :) (boy, that took me back ^^')

Thanks for testing and reporting back.
AFAIK we don't have an official WinCE maintainer for Lazarus ATM.

Am 11.06.2020 um 12:59 schrieb Bart via lazarus:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:25 PM Sven Barth via lazarus
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Had to dust off my old Windows Mobile phone for this and get Windows
>> Mobile Device Center working on Windows 10, but yes, it works as on
>> Windows. :) (boy, that took me back ^^')
> Thanks for testing and reporting back.
> AFAIK we don't have an official WinCE maintainer for Lazarus ATM.

We don't have an official one for WinCE on the FPC side either, but I *do* look out for it, because back then ('06) it was the reason for me to switch from Delphi to FPC and Lazarus, so I kinda have a soft spot for it. :)