[Lazarus] What is the hot key to jump to the unit's implementation uses clause

[Lazarus] What is the hot key to jump to the unit's implementation uses clause

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
From time to time, I need to add an unit to the uses clause of the implement section of the unit.

Dennis

Re: [Lazarus] What is the hot key to jump to the unit's implementation uses clause

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On 26.04.2018 12:00, Dennis via Lazarus wrote:
From time to time, I need to add an unit to the uses clause of the implement section of the unit.

Just use the search function of the Key Mappings IDE options...

It has a tool button as well.

Ondrej

Re: [Lazarus] What is the hot key to jump to the unit's implementation uses clause

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:00:48 +0800
Dennis via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  From time to time, I need to add an unit to the uses clause of the
> implement section of the unit.

Tools / Options / Editor / Key Mappings. Search for "impl" and set a
key.

Or alternatively use Cody's identifier dictionary, which adds the unit
automatically, so you don't need to jump at all.

On 2018-04-26 11:07, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> Or alternatively use Cody's identifier dictionary, which adds the unit
> automatically, so you don't need to jump at all.

For us poor sods that are forced to work with Delphi XE3, can't you port
Cody, CodeTools and basically the whole Lazarus IDE to work with the
delphi compiler? ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:

> On 2018-04-26 11:07, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
>> Or alternatively use Cody's identifier dictionary, which adds the unit
>> automatically, so you don't need to jump at all.
>
> For us poor sods that are forced to work with Delphi XE3, can't you port
> Cody, CodeTools and basically the whole Lazarus IDE to work with the
> delphi compiler? ;-)

You should be able to do so in the same way that it currently uses pas2js.