[Lazarus] What happened to LazWiki?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
For some time, I receive the message “The wiki is currently in read-only
mode. Problems with the file system ... "when I try to edit the page.
Does anyone have information about what happened?

WBR, ZoltanLeo

Re: [Lazarus] What happened to LazWiki?

On Thu, 6 Jun 2019, leyba bronstain via lazarus wrote:

> For some time, I receive the message “The wiki is currently in read-only
> mode. Problems with the file system ... "when I try to edit the page.
> Does anyone have information about what happened?

The filesystem of the virtual machine was damaged. We're in the process of
moving the wiki to another machine.

Re: [Lazarus] What happened to LazWiki?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
OK. Thank U.