[Lazarus] What are ppas.bat and link.res?

[Lazarus] What are ppas.bat and link.res?

vfclists .

what are ppas.bat and link.res?

From examining the code it appears that ppas.bat contains code to link the executable and the link.res resource files.

I just want to know it if is safe to add them to my .gitignore file.

--
Frank Church

Re: [Lazarus] What are ppas.bat and link.res?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
2011/4/19 Frank Church <[hidden email]>:
> I just want to know it if is safe to add them to my .gitignore file.

Correct, they should not be added to version control.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho