[Lazarus] We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.2

[Lazarus] We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.2

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
The Lazarus team is glad to announce that:
      The release of Lazarus 2.0.4

has been scheduled for the week starting

      5th August 2019

This release will be built with FPC 3.0.4.
The previous release Lazarus 2.0.2 was built with FPC 3.0.4 as well.

Here is the list of fixes for Lazarus 2.0.2 (since 2.0.0):
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_2.0_fixes_branch

We would invite everyone to provide their feedback to help us improve
this upcoming release. Please let as know in particular:
- Any fixes made to trunk, that you believe should still be merged to
  the fixes branch (fixes that are not listed on the above wiki page)
- Any regressions that happened in fixes branch since the last release
- Other urgent matters, you believe we should know before the release.

Please attempt to provide your feedback by: 1st August 2019

More info on our release process can be found at (work in progress):
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_release_engineering

Information about the previous release:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_2.0.0_release_notes
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User_Changes_3.0.4

The intended minimum requirements for the release will be:

Windows:
   2k, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, 32 or 64bit.

FreeBSD/Linux:
   gtk 2.8 for gtk2, qt4.5 for qt, qt5.6 for qt5, 32 or 64bit.

Mac OS X:
   10.5 to 10.12; Carbon (32bit), Cocoa (64bit, beta), qt and qt5
   (32 or 64bit).

Re: [Lazarus] We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.2

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
About  sparta_dockedformeditor:

Reference:
 Lazarus rev 61223
"sparta_mainide.pas" [....\components\sparta\dockedformeditor\source]

We can expect this fix to incoming lazarus 2.0.4 ?

Thanks to All!

On 25/07/2019 21:39, José Marques Pessoa via lazarus wrote:
About  sparta_dockedformeditor:

Reference:
 Lazarus rev 61223
"sparta_mainide.pas" [....\components\sparta\dockedformeditor\source]

We can expect this fix to incoming lazarus 2.0.4 ?

Thanks, marked for 2.0.4