[Lazarus] Video: Terrain Demo

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I've been working on actually finishing Bare Game version 2. This evening I created another example program and thought some of you might want to view it.

It's a procedural terrain generation example. You can view a small screen capture of it at this page:

Re: [Lazarus] Video: Terrain Demo

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Update: I added the a "mars" planet style to the example. This new style includes depth of field and atmospheric effects.

On 2017-07-14 01:18, Anthony Walter via Lazarus wrote:
> I've been working on actually finishing Bare Game version 2. This
> evening I created another example program and thought some of you
> might want to view it.
>
> It's a procedural terrain generation example. You can view a small
> screen capture of it at this page:
>
> https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/bareterrain
> --

Which graphics tools does it use as a basis?

directx/opengl/other?

Re: [Lazarus] Video: Terrain Demo

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
opengl es 2, where possible, then opengl 2.1 with some compatibility fixes.