[Lazarus] Unable to read project info file: project.lpi

[Lazarus] Unable to read project info file: project.lpi

vfclists .

Whenever I try to open a project I get this error:

Unable to read project info file
projectnamehere.lpi.

version is 0.9.28.3.

What could be the problem. The file is present in the directory.

--
Frank Church

Re: [Lazarus] Unable to read project info file: project.lpi

Mattias Gaertner

Frank Church <[hidden email]> hat am 17. Februar 2011 um 11:59 geschrieben:

Whenever I try to open a project I get this error:

Unable to read project info file
projectnamehere.lpi.

version is 0.9.28.3.

What could be the problem. The file is present in the directory.

Either there is a permission problem or the lpi file contains invalid xml.

I improved the error message in the Lazarus svn version.

Re: [Lazarus] Unable to read project info file: project.lpi

Vincent Snijders
2011/2/17 Frank Church <[hidden email]>:

> Whenever I try to open a project I get this error:
>
> Unable to read project info file
> projectnamehere.lpi.
>
> version is 0.9.28.3.

What revision do you use? While trying to fix compilation with fpc
2.4.2 in 0.9.28.3, I broke this, I think. So if you want to use
0.9.28.3, get a revision before r27745
 and use fpc 2.2.4 or maybe fpc 2.4.0.

Vincent

2011/2/17 Mattias Gaertner <[hidden email]>

Frank Church <[hidden email]> hat am 17. Februar 2011 um 11:59 geschrieben:

Whenever I try to open a project I get this error:

Unable to read project info file
projectnamehere.lpi.

version is 0.9.28.3.

What could be the problem. The file is present in the directory.

Either there is a permission problem or the lpi file contains invalid xml.

I improved the error message in the Lazarus svn version.

Mattias

It must be invalid XML then.

In any case I reverted the file to the last commit and it is working now.

On 17 February 2011 12:12, Vincent Snijders <[hidden email]> wrote:
2011/2/17 Frank Church <[hidden email]>:

> Whenever I try to open a project I get this error:
>
> Unable to read project info file
> projectnamehere.lpi.
>
> version is 0.9.28.3.

What revision do you use? While trying to fix compilation with fpc
2.4.2 in 0.9.28.3, I broke this, I think. So if you want to use
0.9.28.3, get a revision before r27745
 and use fpc 2.2.4 or maybe fpc 2.4.0.

Version #: 0.9.28.3 beta

FPC 2.4.0