[Lazarus] Type used in function TListItem.GetState()

[Lazarus] Type used in function TListItem.GetState()

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Partly related to issue

I changed function TListItem.GetState to use enum TListItemState directly instead of casting it to an integer.
It allows to remove many ugly typecasts.
I don't see any problems caused by it. None of the properties are published, thus component streaming is not a problem.
However I don't know TListView very well, somebody may spot a potential problem.
So, is it safe to apply? Please see the attached patch.

0001-State-index-TListItemState.patch (6K) Download Attachment