[Lazarus] Trouble when printing on Win10

[Lazarus] Trouble when printing on Win10

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi all,
printing from an application done with Lazarus on win8 produce different output between pc with Win8 and Win10. I used printer.canvas to put text (textout and .textwidth and .textheight to drive the right position I want), some rects and line and .draw to put some little picts. The win8 and win7 prints (and linux too)  are perfect but on win10 y(top) distances are wrong and the new page is create too early. Furthermore the pictures are printed white.

Anyone has experimented this trouble?
Can be a printers (device) trouble?

Any reply will be appreciate
Salvatore