[Lazarus] Trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account

[Lazarus] Trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello.  I am having trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account.  I confirmed that my Username is not being used by anyone.  My password passes check.  So does the CAPTCHA and the spelling of Lazarus backwards.  However, when it asks to spell in text the answer to 1+2=    it errors out and says I was rejected for spamming.  I tried spelling 3 with Three and three.  But nothing works.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: [Lazarus] Trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account

On 30/07/2019 19:52, strickland.danny via lazarus wrote:
> Hello.  I am having trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account.  I
> confirmed that my Username is not being used by anyone.  My password
> passes check.  So does the CAPTCHA and the spelling of Lazarus
> backwards.  However, when it asks to spell in text the answer to
> 1+2=    it errors out and says I was rejected for spamming.  I tried
> spelling 3 with Three and three.  But nothing works.  Is this a bug or
> am I doing something wrong?

What username did you try?
Do you know what IP you are coming from?

Maybe the IP is blocked from a previous spam attempt?

Op 2019-07-30 om 19:52 schreef strickland.danny via lazarus:
>  to 1+2=    it errors out and says I was rejected for spamming.  I
> tried spelling 3 with Three and three.  But nothing works.  Is this a
> bug or am I doing something wrong?

Are you sure it is 1+2 and not '1'+'2' which would be a string
concatenation rather than an addition?

On 30/07/2019 23:10, Marco van de Voort via lazarus wrote:

> Op 2019-07-30 om 19:52 schreef strickland.danny via lazarus:
>>  to 1+2=    it errors out and says I was rejected for spamming.  I
>> tried spelling 3 with Three and three.  But nothing works.  Is this a
>> bug or am I doing something wrong?
>>
> Are you sure it is 1+2 and not '1'+'2' which would be a string
> concatenation rather than an addition?
Issue is solved, he did hit the anti spam list

Re: [Lazarus] Trouble creating a Lazarus Forum Account

It was an issue with signing up for a forum account.  This was an equation to solve to make sure i was not a bot.  The email domain I was using, protonmail, had been blocked by the admins.  It's fixed now.  Thanks!