[Lazarus] Testers wanted: FpDebug on Linux and Windows
It is time to get some feedback on how FpDebug behaves in the wild.
If you want to test it, you need:
- Lazarus 2.1 revision 62049 (dated 13 Oct 2019) or higher/later
- Fpc any version that above Lazarus works with.
If you use FPC trunk, you should aim for revision 43183 or higher.
earlier trunk will cause bad results inspecting bitpacked arrays
3.0.4 is fine
3.2 may depend on what gets merged when, and FpDebug may need
amendments if certain fpc fixes are merged.
When reporting back:
- Your Lazarus and FPC version/revision.
- Your OS (with version and 32 or 64 bit)
- Your IDE is 32 or 64 bit
- Your FPC is 32 or 64 bit
- Your target app is 32 or 64 bit (and indicate if it was cross
compiled, by an FPC with different bitness)
- In case something failed, log output of (or preferably, a reproducible
Re: [Lazarus] Testers wanted: FpDebug on Linux and Windows
On 13/10/2019 17:59, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:
> It is time to get some feedback on how FpDebug behaves in the wild.
It is recommended to test this with DWARF-3
However DWARF-2 is also supported. Please mention which one you tested.
lazarus mailing list
[hidden email] https://lists.lazarus-ide.org/listinfo/lazarus