[Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Vincent Snijders
Hi,

The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
tomorrow. Any objections?

Vincent

ik

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

ik
Finally some good news :)

Where can I find a list of new features in this version (I want to send "press release" for some local open source sites here) ?

Thanks,

Ido

LINESIP - Opening the source for communication
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 14:51, Vincent Snijders <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
tomorrow. Any objections?

Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Vincent Snijders <[hidden email]> hat am 22. Februar 2011 um 13:51 geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
> important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
> without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
> tomorrow. Any objections?

No.

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

ik <[hidden email]> hat am 22. Februar 2011 um 13:55 geschrieben:

Finally some good news :)

Where can I find a list of new features in this version (I want to send "press release" for some local open source sites here) ?

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.30_release_notes

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Paul Ishenin
22.02.2011 19:55, ik пишет:
> Finally some good news :)
>
> Where can I find a list of new features in this version (I want to
> send "press release" for some local open source sites here) ?
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.30_release_notes

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Brian Prentice
Vincent,

Does this proposed new release run all the included examples on all the supported operating systems correctly?
I am particularly interested in the Mac OS X i386 version.

Brian Prentice

On Feb 22, 2011, at 4:51 AM, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
> important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
> without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
> tomorrow. Any objections?
>
> Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Vincent Snijders
2011/2/22 Brian Prentice <[hidden email]>:
> Vincent,
>
> Does this proposed new release run all the included examples on all the supported operating systems correctly?
> I am particularly interested in the Mac OS X i386 version.

No probably not, but I did not test that.

Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Graeme Geldenhuys
Op 2011-02-22 14:51, Vincent Snijders het geskryf:
> Any objections?

No. Found no major defects in the latest fixes branch.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

zeljko
On Tuesday 22 of February 2011 13:51:26 Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
> important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
> without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
> tomorrow. Any objections?

No.

zeljko

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Paul Ishenin
22.02.2011 19:51, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Any objections?
No.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Alexsander Rosa
In NASA's style, the answer is "GO".

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

theo
 > In NASA's style, the answer is "GO".

Roger. We agree wholeheartedly. And while you're starting on that, I'll
just read these notes on P22. Call P22 possible program alarm 526, range
greater than 400 nautical miles, and then use the P22 as described on
PGNS-20. Take option 1 in Noun 06, and use the no-update mode. The
rendezvous radar  will lock on at about 25 degrees elevation above the
horizon. If 503 alarm occurs, designate Fail. Key a Proceed and allow
the rendezvous radar to search for the CSM. And place the range altitude
monitor switch in altitude/altitude rate to prevent the tape meter from
driving into the stops. And press on.

Roger. I think I have that.

Columbia, Columbia, Houston. Over.

Houston, Columbia.

Roger, Columbia. We'd like a Cryo(genics tanks) stir - all four tanks -
and the standard 1 minute. Over.

In work.

:-)

Re: [Lazarus] Tagging 0.9.30

Mark Morgan Lloyd
Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The last call for testing on the Lazarus list didn't reveal any
> important new issues, I propose to tag the current fixes_0_9_30 branch
> without any further additions for the 0.9.30 release tonight or
> tomorrow. Any objections?

Happy here.

Congratulations and credit to the core developers.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk