[Lazarus] TCustomControl now aways gets focus

[Lazarus] TCustomControl now aways gets focus

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

Something changed in setting focus to control?

My app now has bug: TATButton is always focusable, while it has prop not to be focusable [it worked before].

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] TCustomControl now aways gets focus

On 09.06.2017 14:26, Alexey via Lazarus wrote:
> Something changed in setting focus to control?
>
> My app now has bug: TATButton is *always focusable,* while it has prop
> not to be focusable [it worked before].

What widgetset ? If it's gtk2 then maybe you're hitted by r55062/55063  ?

zeljko