[Lazarus] TBitbtn

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I am trying to create a tcomponent that will be a tpanel with align set at albottom that will have several tbitbtns, the first of which will be kind bkclose. I want to set that button’s onclick procedure to close the form that the tpanel is on. What is the best way to write the onclick procedure?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [Lazarus] TBitbtn

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM Larry Dalton via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am trying to create a tcomponent that will be a tpanel with align set at albottom that will have several tbitbtns, the first of which will be kind bkclose. I want to set that button’s onclick procedure to close the form that the tpanel is on. What is the best way to write the onclick procedure?

TButtonPanel already does what you are planning. You can study its code and then either inherit your own component from it or create a new one.