[Lazarus] Support for dark mode (on Windows 10)

[Lazarus] Support for dark mode (on Windows 10)

I activated system-wide dark mode on my Windows 10. Almost every installed application embraces the dark mode accordingly and automatically, except the old applications. However, I don't see Lazarus IDE embraces it. It's still showing light color scheme instead of dark scheme.

Is there any setting somewhere to make Lazarus follows the system color scheme (either dark or light mode)? Or does not Lazarus support dark mode yet?

Thank you.

Best regards,

–Mr Bee

Re: [Lazarus] Support for dark mode (on Windows 10)

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Mr Bee via lazarus <[hidden email]> schrieb am So., 4. Okt. 2020, 10:24:
Is there any setting somewhere to make Lazarus follows the system color scheme (either dark or light mode)? Or does not Lazarus support dark mode yet?

The API for the dark mode is not officially documented and also changes slightly between Windows 10 versions.