[Lazarus] Suggestion for Online Package Manager

[Lazarus] Suggestion for Online Package Manager

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi!

I think it would be better if Online Package Manager prevents to download again what is already downloaded, unless I want to.

--
[]'s,
Carlos Eduardo S. Matuzaki

Re: [Lazarus] Suggestion for Online Package Manager

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi Carlos,

Please go to OPM-->Options, then uncheck "Always force download and extract" and "Delete downloaded zip files after installation/update"(see attached image).

regards

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:42 AM Carlos Eduardo S Matuzaki via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I think it would be better if Online Package Manager prevents to download again what is already downloaded, unless I want to.

--
[]'s,
Carlos Eduardo S. Matuzaki
Curitiba - Parana' - Brazil