[Lazarus] Stripping Thousand Separators from form fields

[Lazarus] Stripping Thousand Separators from form fields

ADTEC (Pty) Ltd
What is the easiest way to strip thousand separators from text forms? In PHP I use Regex expressions but I can't seem to find anything like that in Free Pascal/Lazarus.

Thank you

Graham Cooke

Re: [Lazarus] Stripping Thousand Separators from form fields

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011, ADTEC (Pty) Ltd wrote:

> What is the easiest way to strip thousand separators from text forms? In PHP I use Regex
> expressions but I can't seem to find anything like that in Free Pascal/Lazarus.

Something along the lines of

S:=StringReplace(S,ThousandSeparator,'',[rfReplaceAll]);

Should do it.