[Lazarus] SizeConstraint in Lazarus Form

[Lazarus] SizeConstraint in Lazarus Form

William Oliveira Ferreira
hi!

I'm missing the property Constraints that controls Max & Min size of a Form in RunTime. Someone already told something about it?

Re: [Lazarus] SizeConstraint in Lazarus Form

Bart
It should be there (look at the OI).

Bart

On 2/14/11, William Oliveira Ferreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi!
>
> I'm missing the property Constraints that controls Max & Min size of a Form
> in RunTime. Someone already told something about it?

Re: [Lazarus] SizeConstraint in Lazarus Form

William Oliveira Ferreira
Yes, you're right, i think i was caused by the version i've used, this morning i've updated my lazarus to 28.2 and there it is...
William de Oliveira Ferreira
Bacharel em Sistemas de Informação