[Lazarus] SimpleIPC

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I would like to see a example program forSimpleIPC Server and client.
It would be most helpful if these were cli programs so that I could see
what libraries were required.

Thx in advance,

TH

Re: [Lazarus] SimpleIPC

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Terry A. Haimann via Lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to see a example program forSimpleIPC Server and client.
> It would be most helpful if these were cli programs so that I could see
> what libraries were required.

There are some examples in <fpc>\packages\fcl-process\examples directory.

Regards,
Marcos Douglas

Re: [Lazarus] SimpleIPC

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have fpc 2.6.4 and I can't find such an examples directory.
It's on a Linux Mint install.

On Sat, 2017-10-14 at 18:33 -0300, Marcos Douglas B. Santos wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Terry A. Haimann via Lazarus
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I would like to see a example program forSimpleIPC Server and client.
> > It would be most helpful if these were cli programs so that I could see
> > what libraries were required.
>
> There are some examples in <fpc>\packages\fcl-process\examples directory.
>
> Regards,
> Marcos Douglas

Re: [Lazarus] SimpleIPC

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
FPC 2.6.4 didn't yet have any examples for SimpleIPC.

Here are examples for FPC 3.0 and trunk branches:
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_3_0/packages/fcl-process/examples/
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/fcl-process/examples/

You should use SimpleIPC that comes with those newer versions because it
contains significant fixes and improvements.

Denis