[Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

[Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,
When I open the options dialog by pressing Ctrl+Shift+O, choose a
category in the tree and try to navigate using Tab, I can tab through
the category tree, three buttons and the filter edit. The settings
themselves are not reachable. Is this a bug?
I am using Windows 10 and the fresh Lazarus from SVN built today.
Thanks

Re: [Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

vojtech.cihak

I can confirm with Lazarus 1.9.0 r55934 FPC 3.0.2 x86_64-linux-qt.

V.

> Od: Lubos Pintes via Lazarus <[hidden email]>
> Komu: [hidden email]
> Datum: 06.10.2017 22:03
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

Hello,
When I open the options dialog by pressing Ctrl+Shift+O, choose a
category in the tree and try to navigate using Tab, I can tab through
the category tree, three buttons and the filter edit. The settings
themselves are not reachable. Is this a bug?
I am using Windows 10 and the fresh Lazarus from SVN built today.
Thanks

Re: [Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
What can cause it? Certainly it is not disabled in purpose.

Re: [Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

vojtech.cihak

Maybe frames (TFrame), because I use similar dialog (treeview + buttons) but I use TPageControl for content and tab key works well.

V.