[Lazarus] SQLdb Tab lost

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB, I installed Lazarus Trunc with fpcupdeluxe.
All seemed well, but then I discovered the SQLdb tab is lost. So I
cannot compile my SQLite Applications. How to fix?

Version # 2.1.0, FPC Version 3.3.1, SVN Revision: 63249.  (Same problem
was already on SVN Version 6327).

Regards --  Joe

Re: [Lazarus] SQLdb Tab lost

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:17 PM Special via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB, I installed Lazarus Trunc with fpcupdeluxe.
> All seemed well, but then I discovered the SQLdb tab is lost. So I
> cannot compile my SQLite Applications. How to fix?

Install package sqldblaz.

> Version # 2.1.0, FPC Version 3.3.1, SVN Revision: 63249.  (Same problem
> was already on SVN Version 6327).

It does not depend on revision because it is a local configuration issue.

Re: [Lazarus] SQLdb Tab lost

Am 30.05.2020 um 21:02 schrieb Juha Manninen via lazarus:

> On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:17 PM Special via lazarus
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB, I installed Lazarus Trunc with fpcupdeluxe.
>> All seemed well, but then I discovered the SQLdb tab is lost. So I
>> cannot compile my SQLite Applications. How to fix?
> Install package sqldblaz.
>
>> Version # 2.1.0, FPC Version 3.3.1, SVN Revision: 63249.  (Same problem
>> was already on SVN Version 6327).
> It does not depend on revision because it is a local configuration issue.
>
> Juha

Install succeeded. Thank You, Juha.

Regards --  Joe