[Lazarus] Run GTK+ 3 apps in a web browser

[Lazarus] Run GTK+ 3 apps in a web browser

Wayne Sherman
This is pretty cool...Run a Gtk+3 linux app in a web browser...

http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2010/11/23/gtk3-vs-html5/
http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2011/03/15/gtk-html-backend-update/

I hope to do that on Lazarus at some point.  It seems Lazarus supports
Gtk+ 1.2 and Gtk+ 2 at present:

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=2460.0;wap2
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=12126.0

Re: [Lazarus] Run GTK+ 3 apps in a web browser

Wayne Sherman
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Wayne Sherman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is pretty cool...Run a Gtk+3 linux app in a web browser...
>
> I hope to do that on Lazarus at some point.  It seems Lazarus supports
> Gtk+ 1.2 and Gtk+ 2 at present:

Actually, although it is a feature of Gtk+ 3, I wonder if it works for
apps that use with previous versions of GTK.